Monday, August 29, 2011

Weight!

Well, I wasn't really planning on documenting my goal to lose weight n here, but I think I'll do it anyway.
This year I managed to somehow (well, I actually know how) get up to the heaviest I've ever been in my life, 217lbs, not something to aspire to or be proud of. I made the goal to get down to 199 by Sept 1st when I start doing the biggest loser challenge with the KP gang, well, I hit that goal this past Saturday. Today when I weighed, I was down to 192.7.  YEAH!!!!  It was really hot here, and I ate light, was very active outside, even though I didn't really aspire to be, and did accomplish a bit of knitting.
I am making sure I move every single day, limiting my bread to one piece a day, yes, occasionally I will have 2, but it's about small changes that I can handle not killing myself with big ones I cant live with all at once. If I have a bagel, I have half, I am eating a lot more friut and veggies, and wrapping tuna in lettuce or spinach leaves.
Well, I'm off and running, and my sweet potato just dinged so, I'm off to eat lunch.
Oh, and I'm eating more cottage cheese and Greek Yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment