Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brittania's Dress and Getting Married...

Well, I haven't been here for a few days, just busy.
Got married on Friday November 11, 2011. YEAH!!!!
It was just David and I and my best friend and her hubby, but it was great.
We got married at the Justice of the Peace, then went to Gruene, TX for dinner at the Gristmill and Gruene Hall to listen to the Jeff Strahan Band, AWESOME!!!



Anyway, now I'm back. I have gotten a few things finished over the last week or two, I'm working on Brittania's dress again, I got the skirt finished and am working on the back of the top.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. :)
    Can't believe we actually did it, we've been together several years so already felt married, but it was wonderful to actually do the deed. Now to all the hard stuff, like new drivers license and soc. sec. lol...
    Ah well, the price we pay. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and best wishes for a very happy life together :)

    ReplyDelete