Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Coffee Shop ToGo

Well, I'm in the midst of designing a new pattern, I expect to have it finished in just a bit.
It's a coffee cup cozy for the to go cups from the coffee shop or convenience store and it has a handle.
I had seen a pattern on www.ravelry.com for one that I made, but didn't quite like the way it came out so I decided to create my own patter. I'll post the pattern as soon as I finish the cozy and get the last bit written down.
Here's a pic of what I have so far.





Okay, I have the finished product, I just have to finish writing it up.
Let me know what you think please.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the free patterns. Like the mocha style because the handle is thinner and can keep it on the cup and drink without it gettting in the way. All your patterns look great, though! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I was trying to use a little heavier weight yarn for this one, and also to make it a bit longer as a way to keep the hand cool, but it did end up a bit long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Knitty.com. They really are addictive, wonderful little cozies.
    Your spin on them -cabling, box-weave, etc.- is cool :-D
    http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter06/PATTslingshot.html

    ReplyDelete