Saturday, May 17, 2014

Life

Hello everyone, I'm sorry it's been a quite a few months since I've posted anything but it seems that life just gets in the way sometimes. 
 I've finished quite a few projects, taken up guitar lessons and started reno on my craft room, started but haven't finished, but it's together enough for my friends daughter to use as a bedroom this summer, she's 12 and I did the walls that I've started in purple.  
I've finished a hat for a friend that asked me to make her a slouch hat, and since there was plenty of the yarn that she purchased left over, I designed a pair of mitts to match the pattern of the hat ( I'll post it in a bit).  I've finished a couple of hats, done a ton of fingerless mitts in black and yellow for a friend, a dress for a 3 year old, a pair of socks, and then one sock that is a how not to knit a toe for flip flop socks. lol  I'll post the pattern for those when I get them correct. :D 
I've finished a baby set for a boy, seeing as how it seems I am going to be a grandmother around November, but we don't know yet if it's a boy or girl, just liked the color of the yarn, but you know I'm going to be doing plenty of baby things the next several months, may have to buy Christmas gifts this year, as I will be in baby mode.  :)
I'm glad to be back and hope to post much more regularly, hope you enjoy the patterns, and have as much fun knitting them as I do. 

Kaye Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment